For immediate online access, members must log in.
To activate an account for the first time, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the SAGE Journals Online site: https://online.sagepub.com/cgi/activate/basic.
- Where it says “Activate Your Online Subscription:” enter your Member ID then select The Association for the Gifted-CEC (TAG-CEC) from the Society drop down menu and click “Submit.”
- On the “Instructions” page be sure to check your personal data. Enter a username and password and click submit to confirm activation. Do not click the Journal Title link until the confirmation process is complete.
- Once complete, return to the electronic Journal homepage and select the Journal cover for access to the current issue or click “Current Issue.”
- To select an issue from the archive click “All Issues”.
- To search for articles either click “Search this journal” or use the “Advance Journal Search”.
The username and password you create you will use when returning to the site http://jeg.sagepub.com/. If you forget your username or password go to the “Subscribe” tab and look for the link “What to do if you forget your User Name and/or Password” under “Managing your Subscription to Journal for the Education of the Gifted” which will take you to the following link http://online.sagepub.com/cgi/recnamepwd. You will be asked to provide some information about yourself. Upon confirmation of the information your username and/or password will be emailed to you.
If you require further assistance, please contact your Society’s Member Services Department or contact SAGE directly at http://online.sagepub.com/feedback.