The University of Cincinnati Online allows educators to personalize their education to align with their interests and career goals through a number of graduate-level program options.
Students are able to advance their knowledge and careers with any of UC Online's five (5) Special Education programs:
- Master of Education in Special Education (with three unique areas of concentration)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Graduate Certificate
- Special Education Leadership Graduate Certificate
- Transition to Work Endorsement
- K-12 Intervention Specialist – Mild/Moderate Licensure